Books read

Leticia's books

To Kill a Mockingbird
The Catcher in the Rye
The Great Gatsby
Of Mice and Men
Animal Farm
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Lord of the Flies
Romeo and Juliet
Little Women
A Tale of Two Cities
Frankenstein
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Secret Life of Bees
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Joy Luck Club
The Da Vinci Code
The Kite Runner
The Shining
The Silence of the Lambs
The Bourne Identity


Leticia's favorite books »

domingo, 2 de fevereiro de 2014

Desafio de livros - dia 2 - o livro que você menos gostou



dia 2 - o livro que você menos gostou

day 2 - least favorite book
Isn't it a crazy post? Never mind the fact that most people don't persist when a book doesn't appeal to their senses, (I do, but I have a strong trait of OCD in me). Anyway, there's a bunch of books I didn't like. Especially thinking of the books I am supposed to enjoy, such as Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, which is the first title that comes to my mind. The hobbit, never even got interested.
And yet, I feel guilty and saddened by this fact. It never ceases to bug me and embarrass me, especially when I revel into chick lit and it seems to say to me I am just not evolved as I should be to enjoy such a great mind.
Unless it means something like a book whose ending I didn't like. Or am I looking for reasons to keep digressing?

Trilha sonora do dia: Não tem nada a ver com o post, mas Baby blue, de uma banda chamada Badfinger, e que é a coisa mais deliciosa de ouvir.

Um comentário:

  1. Pelo menos você conseguiu ler sabe, eu nem consegui passar das dez primeiras páginas de Senhor dos Anéis, mesmo amando o filme. LOL

    ResponderExcluir