Books read

Leticia's books

To Kill a Mockingbird
The Catcher in the Rye
The Great Gatsby
Of Mice and Men
Animal Farm
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Lord of the Flies
Romeo and Juliet
Little Women
A Tale of Two Cities
Frankenstein
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Secret Life of Bees
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Joy Luck Club
The Da Vinci Code
The Kite Runner
The Shining
The Silence of the Lambs
The Bourne Identity


Leticia's favorite books »

terça-feira, 25 de março de 2014

Teaser Tuesdays



Do livro Someday, someday maybe, da Lauren Graham: (olha se você, em algum momento da sua vida, não poderia ter escrito isso...):
I decide this: I must work warder to achieve my goal of not seeking approval from those approval I’m not even sure is important to me. This includes, but is not limited to, people I grew up with who I see when I go home for Thanksgiving; people with real jobs f any kind, especially those requiring suits or high heels; people in my acting class; people who work at Barney’s New York; people on the subway; taxi drivers who question my choice of route; people who work at the deli on Eighth Avenue where I sometimes ask for extra mayo; other people’s mothers; dance teachers, aerobic instructors, or those who habitually wear or have seen me in spandex.
 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário